Greeneville Federal Bank is pleased to announce effective February 23, 2021 all lobbies are open to our valued customers.
Out of concern for our employees and customers, we ask the following:
- If you are sick, have a fever or have traveled outside of the area, please do not enter the building.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask while in the lobby, however, you may be asked to lower the mask momentarily for identification and security purposes. This is for all customers, even if you are familiar to our employees.
- Abide by social distancing of at least 6 feet. Floor markers are in place to indicate the proper distance that should be observed.
- Only one individual per account may come in to transact business (exceptions will be for loan closings and account openings only). Please be mindful of other customers and do not congregate in the lobby area once your transaction is complete.
- Protective shields have been installed at customer contact areas. Please remain behind the shield at all times when transacting business.
- Additional cleaning measures are taking place on a daily basis. During this time, restrooms will be temporarily closed to customer access. Coffee stations and water fountains have also been closed temporarily.
As always, you may access your accounts through a multitude of channels including:
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Night Depository
Should there be a change with branch operations or hours, we will post details on our website and social media pages.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.