Greeneville Federal Bank is pleased to announce effective February 23, 2021 all lobbies are open to our valued customers.
Out of concern for our employees and customers, we ask the following:
- If you are sick or have a fever, please do not enter the building.
- All unvaccinated visitors are asked to wear a mask for the protection of our customers and employees.
- Abide by social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Protective shields have been installed at customer contact areas. Please remain behind the shield when transacting business.
- Additional cleaning measures are taking place on a daily basis. During this time, restrooms will be temporarily closed to customer access. Coffee stations and water fountains have also been closed temporarily.
As always, you may access your accounts through a multitude of channels including:
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Night Depository
Should there be a change with branch operations or hours, we will post details on our website and social media pages.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.